Drone Videos With Sound

You must add the sound to the video later using some type of video editor.

Phantom drones (at least 3 and 4) do not record sound. Not sure why you would want the prop noise.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Actually I don't... and after my first vid I assumed they didn't record sound, and was ok with that, for that very reason... mostly just prop noise.

It was just a curiosity, if it was a setting or something I hadn't discovered yet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Phantom drones (at least 3 and 4) do not record sound. Not sure why you would want the prop noise.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I kinda like the buzz and prefer it over silence, especially during climbing. I'd always remove the sound during editing and replace with music steady, but I like the raw footage to have sound.

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Where you have seen videos with sound are quads such as the P2 using a GoPro camera attached to them.

Where you have seen videos with sound are quads such as the P2 using a GoPro camera attached to them.
I know this guy that makes these videos. He has a P3A, no go-pro.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Check out Eric Goggin's YouTube channel. He makes nice videos! YouTube channel: Eric Goggin.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

it is very easy to add any chosen music in post even with basic editing software.

NICE video though :)

i can only assume he recorded it on another device at the same time and edited and faded it out in post, as the drone lifted, as no p3 has an audio record feature

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31