drone insurance by the hour

If I need a larger area than a 1/4 mile, can I purchase insurance for multiple, adjacent locations at the same time?

Exciting news from Verifly today. Major new release which includes universal coverage enabling authorized pilots to get insurance near airports, heliports, stadia. And new options including increased liability cover (up to $2.5m), increased coverage periods (4-hour and 8-hour packs) and increased coverage area (½ mile radius option). Be sure to update the app to see these new features. Would love to hear feedback on these new features.

Reactions: AyeYo
Your email mentioned an option for putting in Part 107 certification to open up more flying areas. Where is this done? I can't find it in the app.

The new options are awesome though. Exactly what many of us wanted. Thanks for listening to feedback.

I have read this thread in its entirety, and I'm really glad that some Verifly representatives are taking part.
I am ABSOLUTELY interested in Verifly, but I have a few concerns. Personal information security is a really big deal with me, and I try not to ever put sensitive information on my cell or communicate it via the cell phone (such as SSN, banking, etc.). It may sound paranoid, but I just don't trust cell communications to be 100% secure yet.
With all that in mind, is there a web-based interface using secure sockets where I can sign up and put in any sensitive stuff that may be required, and then just use the app when I need to make an insurance coverage purchase? I know web may not be 100% either, but I just tend to trust it more.
I would enjoy any responses with real knowledge of the security issues.

Verifly just released a new update for iOS and Android. This update adds a $5mm limit option, 1 and 2 mile radius options, and support for drones up to 35lbs! In addition we have redesigned the UI to make it more intuitive and to allow you to view your options on the home screen rather than just in the options pane. Please let us know any comments. Next up is night, pre-booking, and longer term policy options :)

Best,

Jay

Jay - if you're on a client's job site moving from Point A to Point B in your vehicle and your vehicle causes damage or bodily injury, does Verifly coverage extend to your vehicle? Automobile Liability?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1