drone insurance by the hour

This seems like a great product!

Will there be options tailored to future commercial Part 107 pilots? For example:

Discounts? (I assume a 107 pilot would be more responsible)

Exceptions to the airspace and night time restrictions, seeing as 107s will be able to obtain waivers?

Thanks,

- CF

This seems like a great product!

Will there be options tailored to future commercial Part 107 pilots? For example:

Discounts? (I assume a 107 pilot would be more responsible)

Exceptions to the airspace and night time restrictions, seeing as 107s will be able to obtain waivers?

Thanks,

- CF
Thank you!

The policy we deliver is tailored to a specific area and a specific time so starts at $10/hour. We are exploring additional functionality for Part 107 pilots such as waivers and night flight (we have this capability but are waiting for more clarity on how it will be managed). Looking forward to your feedback!

Jay

Good mornin'

Jay will be doing a livestream Q&A on Youtube tonight, talking about his background, sharing some flight stories and answering any questions that folks have about Verifly.

8:30pm ET / 7:30pm CT / 6:30 MT / 5:30 PT. I will post the link here an hour or so before we kick off. If you have questions, you can post them here and we will do our best to get them in the queue.

Come check it out tonight!

Happy Friday evening...Live stream with our CEO Jay Bregman starting in ~10 minutes (8:30ET / 5:30PT)! Join us and feel free to post questions here and we will try to get Jay to answer them:

Reactions: Falcon900
We've added satellite maps to Verifly - pick the perfect coverage area! On iOS - verif.ly/hsRm303FYhH and Android - verif.ly/jCWg303FYmP

I used it for the first time this weekend. Super easy to use and convenient!

I'm curious about the radius, though. If you go outside of the radius, are you still covered so long as the coverage price would not have changed and you don't wander into any restricted spaces? I did a shoot this weekend in a rural town and I was driving to all the locations. I * think * I stayed within the circle radius the whole time but I couldn't be exactly sure without always looking at my phone. Also, does the copter have to stay inside the circle? Or does the operator have to stay in the circle? Or both?

Thanks!

Hi Rothgarr,

Thanks for checking out Verifly and I'm glad you found the app so easy to use. In answer to your question, Verifly's insurance provides cover for 1/4 mile in each direction. When you set-up the policy, you can move the coverage area around in the map to meet the needs of the particular project or mission. But the drone does need to stay inside the coverage area.

One more thing, in case it is helpful, you might want to check out our FAQ on fly-aways which are covered.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reactions: Falcon900
Verifly is now up and running in Oregon and Oklahoma! That puts us live in 44 out of 50 states. We'd love to hear any initial stories from pilots in either of these states.

This sounds like a fantastic! Any plans on moving into Canada? Currently, our laws are a little more lax but as a operator, this seems like an ideal solution.

Does anyone use this when they fly recreationally or is it just commericially?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I admit that I haven't looked at faq, but if you need 5 million, perhaps as stipulated in certain situations, there's an option for that? And that would be 50 bucks?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20