Drone horror movie

Hey! Wow! I'm famous now! I have one. Only mine is a "Serial Tree Killer"

How doth media exagerate - Twiglet killer maybe, but a tree... -
Idea for a new tv series - - Drone wars? Copyrighted forthwith! With sequels - Reality (?) TV vs Drones (no doubt the drones are much more intelligent than the 'Big brother' idiots), Drones vs Judge judy contestants ?

After "Snakes on a Plane" have you ever tried taking your pet Corn Snake on a plane trip and showed it to a fellow passenger?
You would be unceremoniously ejected at 30,000 feet (approx. 10,000 metres) with aforementioned snake but sans parachute. Despite forlorn cries of it is not a poisonous species if it is cooked properly. Neither is it venomous as it doesn't have powerful enough venom nor syringe-like delivery fangs. All would fall on deaf ears and you would eventually set a new `Guinness Book Record Entry' by reaching terminal velocity then splatting a guy flying his drone above 400 feet. That will teach him to flaunt CAA Regulations.

Naughty Drone will do the same for our deadly hobby as what SoaP did for the pet industry and folk taking a step away from you when they find out about your interest in reptiles. Airports! My pet Grey Rat Snake ~ Mirkey (That's him wrapped around my face playing charades. Can anyone figure which film?) He would call out the Flying Plod and shut down airports for weeks as they hunted reliable reports of a 50 foot, 3 headed man-eating snake running riot in the concourse.
Honestly guys, they really are safe! Come back. Even Vambo my 6 foot Carpet Python is a pussycat kitten. Helloo! Anyone out there??
;)

Attachments

• Vambo.jpg
    Vambo.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 143
meanwhile, your Dept of Homeland Security is not far from starting to use military sized drones for "domestic purposes" ... that's what I'd be worried about.

Reactions: THECaptainKirk
I am impressed with how much battery life possession seems to imbue upon a Phantom. o_O LOL

Maybe DJI should be approaching the prison industrial complex to see if they can turn the psyches of their most hardened criminals into extended battery life for their future productions. :p:p:p

After "Snakes on a Plane" .....

Naughty Drone ....Can anyone figure which film?) ....
Honestly guys, they really are safe! Come back. Even Vambo my 6 foot Carpet Python is a pussycat kitten. Helloo! Anyone out there??
;)

'Droneaconda' ?

Reactions: AuldGimpy
WTF!............ Possessed Phantom and Inspire and a Killer Tyre?........................ Who Funds these movies?
More Money than sense and ................................ WTF!

Reactions: 3rdof5
Yes, the 'protagonist' is a Phantom 3 that appears to morph into an Inspire.

While this maybe the first movie to feature a drone, drones have played a central role in a category of, ahem, 'movies' known as "drone boning".

I'll leave for the reader to figure out the niche drone boning plays to...

Brian

It's already apparent that there is too much drone phobia. It is nonsense like this video that will have drone phobics calling 911 every time they see a drone; police will arrive to take action on an innocent pilot who is enjoying our hobby, and the pilot will incur an extreme legal expense trying to prove he is doing nothing illegal. The pilot will be guilty until proven innocent.

Reactions: THECaptainKirk
Funny, corny, but yes, I'm going to make a point of seeing it. I'll regret the time and money wasted, but I'm still gonna see it.
Me too!! Lol

Saw the ad on Facebook. This is truly horrendous...funny from my POV; but doesn't do the hobby and those sitting on the fence about 'developing an opinion' about the hobby...what is cringeworthy is how drones are "creeping up" on people in some scenes; as if you cannot hear it from 200m away then you have a serious problem with your hearing! Very much like how the mobile or landline phone never seems to work at the right time during a horror movie...

RoOSTA

I'll see it, just cause I like the part where the Phantom is eyeing that lovely in the bikini bottom...........with lust!

Hmmmm........wonder if I could train my P3 to do that............. NAH, just an old man's imagination. o_O

Well I just watched this movie and yes it was torture but I just had to. Absolutely hands down the most stupid/ridiculous movie I've ever seen. 80 minutes of my life I'll never get back lol. The drone is a P3A. Originally flown with the normal (2 antennae) controller but later flown with an older P2 style controller and in one shot they definitely used a P2 but mostly its a P3A. Some scenes are sooo stupid, like when it's hovering behind people in the same room and they can't even hear it or know it's there watching them. PUH-LEEZ!!!!. Then when it morphs to an Inspire I was completely shaking my head. I still am shaking my head!!! Lol!!!

Reactions: MTO and Izzy1970
Well I just watched this movie and yes it was torture but I just had to. Absolutely hands down the most stupid/ridiculous movie I've ever seen. 80 minutes of my life I'll never get back lol. The drone is a P3A. Originally flown with the normal (2 antennae) controller but later flown with an older P2 style controller and in one shot they definitely used a P2 but mostly its a P3A. Some scenes are sooo stupid, like when it's hovering behind people in the same room and they can't even hear it or know it's there watching them. PUH-LEEZ!!!!. Then when it morphs to an Inspire I was completely shaking my head. I still am shaking my head!!! Lol!!!

Seen it and you took the words right out of my mouth! Lol!!, Morphs into an inspire really made me lol!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub