Drone horror movie

To answer the original poster’s question. It will clearly perpetuate ignorant people’s opinion of them and what they’re capable of. A lot of people and I mean A LOT of people allow pop culture to sway their opinions on just about anything and everything. And a lot of it is subconscious on the viewers end, while deliberate on the side of those producing garbage like this. It will negatively effect the hobby - even if it is never widely released. The news media alone will hype this movie because they love this kind of garbage.

Its definitely a P3 lol.
We talking a Standard too :p
Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 11.25.26 AM.png

Its the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen lmao!!! I mean seriously, how hard would it be to knock a P3 down at that kind of close range? Throw a blanket on it! Game over.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Seems to me we had something like this one come up a few years ago if that long and was just a spoof .Had the same rocking chair shot and had a toilet one at the end .

Its the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen lmao!!! I mean seriously, how hard would it be to knock a P3 down at that kind of close range? Throw a blanket on it! Game over.
I love your resolve: "Throw a blanket on it! Game over.!! :D:D:D

HECK YEAH! It's from the people who did Stalled and Zombeavers. That right there tells me I need to get my popcorn ready and see this. I might watch Stalled, Zombeavers and then see this like a kinda triple feature.

HECK YEAH! It's from the people who did Stalled and Zombeavers. That right there tells me I need to get my popcorn ready and see this. I might watch Stalled, Zombeavers and then see this like a kinda triple feature.
It's gonna be frightening for people who know nothing about drones and absolutely stupid for those of us who do :)

Reactions: dreddman
I wonder if DJI likes the Phantom 3 in a “blockbuster Movie “ ? Good advertising or not ...?

I wonder if DJI likes the Phantom 3 in a “blockbuster Movie “ ? Good advertising or not ...?
"Blockbuster"? Are you serious? have you ever seen Stalled or Zombeavers or their other movies show up on any list of "blockbusters"? These are short, low budget, direct to video spoof movies. FFS, go to YouTube and search for Zombeavers or Stalled and watch the full movies there. Those are the sort of things they put out.

Reactions: jpbroomfield
I watched the trailer three times and laughed each time. If it was written by Stephen King and directed by Spielberg I think people would actually watch it. As it sits now we are probably the only ones who have even seen it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4