Drone down

It was in P mode Meta. It was about 15-20 feet. The dropbox has a very short video of my kids in the river. That is where the app crashed I believe just before the bird hit a branch and went down. I'm not blaming the app for the crash. I'm just trying to find out why after the update both Go & Lichi are crashing. I take full blame for the crash. I'm not sure why the log is not on my phone.

so you are to blame for the crash?not the firmware update?i think this is important because you cant just go off and blame the firmware when everyone of us in here wonder should i install the update or not?

I guess I did not make myself clear. I am not blaming the app crashing in causing the drone to crash. After I installed the new firmware I noticed that the p3p was drifting more than usual in gps mode. I take blame for the crash because I took my eyes off the bird to try and deal with the crashed app. Until I get the log off of the bird I dont know. Should have it tonight if the bird will power up.

upload_2018-8-3_10-52-36.png

So how do I view these? Thanks for the help.

View attachment 102006

So how do I view these? Thanks for the help.
1. Use the Excell plot package to look at the .csv
2. Use CsvView (obtain here). The .DAT can be submitted directly to CsvView

BTW, the .DAT shown, FLY456, isn't actually a flight. There was no motorStart. Look here to see how to pick the right .DAT

Well I am now part of the OPs that have crashed and no longer an OP that hasn't crashed yet. Long story but a river was involved and I can't afford to replace my P3P. Thanks to all of you who helped me and others. DON'T update your firmware if you don't have to. Happy flying.

Droner
everytime I crashed...after beating myself up for pilot error or whatever, I just got another bird and kept going. I have a P4P+ bundle for sale.

Try desiccant packs, better then rice and put a fan on it.
I have it in a large bag with rice atm. I'll take the lid off tomorrow. Was weird that both the Go app and Litchi crashed and on two different known good devices. I was able to get the files off my tablet but not my phone and that's the one I was using when it went down. Think it's safe to check the sd card to see if it was recording?

@Droner66 you’re lucky if the AC hasn’t being affected by a lot of water. I recomment too desiccant placed all over the ESC board.
You haven’t said at what FW were you before and after updating (AC, RC, Go)

Take a look on the attached pic. Would you please note what FCC number has your AC ?
The same what FCC number has the RC (see on its bottom label).

Attachments

• 014DA1D9-00B4-4628-A882-8536B00AB915.jpeg
    014DA1D9-00B4-4628-A882-8536B00AB915.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 271

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20