Drone Down

Reaction score
I lost my drone 2 miles away. Why it went down I don't know. I have no clue what I'm doing but while it was alive I tracked it to the back of a solar farm. I cannot figure out how to look at the records. $100 if you can help.

Your flight log is kept on the display device you used. Use a file manager to browse to it in DJI go, then upload that log to the link in the previous post.

Reactions: 0v3rrid3
@Vizio1968, you can find instructions for locating and uploading your TXT flight log here. After you upload your flight log, please post a link back here so we can check it out.

Your flight log is kept on the display device you used. Use a file manager to browse to it in DJI go, then upload that log to the link in the previous post.
As Grammaton stated, you have instructions on the link I posted how to retrieve flight log and then upload it

What you don't understand. I have no clue what I'm doing. I bought this for my son and came up with the great idea to fly it before I gave it to him.

Which part of the instructions do you not understand at the above link? Let's start there.

Reactions: Philltayl
You can find the instructions here.

Now follow this video instructions to get your flight log to your computer

Thing is that flight log is stored on your ipad, and we can't get to them if you don't retrieve it from ipad.

If you have access to a bloodhound, let him sniff some spare propellers... He'll then run off baying... like a hound directly to the lost drone.

Does this help? Get off your butts and help daddy find the drone for his little brother.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 352
Reactions: 68charger440

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads