Drone Down

The hound already found the drone and is listing it on Ebay.

Get off your butts and help daddy find the drone for his little brother.
Everyone is trying to help, but we can’t remotely login into your iPad. Get off your butt and use the links provided to get the log uploaded. Other posters provided help, you just are frustrated/lazy and don’t want to do it.

Everyone is trying to help, but we can’t remotely login into your iPad. Get off your butt and use the links provided to get the log uploaded. Other posters provided help, you just are frustrated/lazy and don’t want to do it.

Laptop is in my office. Never bring it home. Oh well, live and learn. You guys have tried to help and I thank you. When I get back to work Monday I will follow the instructions. One thing I know for sure, the SE can get away from you.

Thanks to the flight logs I got it back.It went through a rain storm and now resting in a hefty bag with two pounds of rice.

The $100 advice is to respect the FAA guide line/rule to maintain VLOS at all times. It's that simple. Even if you are not a commercial pilot, you should be well versed in the rules. Had you maintained VLOS you would know exactly where your drone went down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT