Downloading from P4P+ controller to pc

Reaction score
I was trying to download video files from the P4P+ (built in monitor) to my computer using the usb cable to micro usb cable that came with phantom and I get an error saying not compatible 3.0 usb to 2.0 usb. Anyone no what this is and how to fix it? The video is stored in controller's built in memory, not on the sd card. I couldn't find a way to have the controller record to the sd card. It doesn't appear to allow you to send video to the sd card either it was blank.

I get an error saying not compatible 3.0 usb to 2.0 usb. Anyone no what this is and how to fix it?
This is probably the fact that your PC does not have USB 3 compatibility. Older PC's do not support USB 3.

I couldn't find a way to have the controller record to the sd card. It doesn't appear to allow you to send video to the sd card either it was blank.
You don't have to find a way because the camera should record direct to the SD card without you doing anything. That's what it does.
If you can't find videos on the SD card (look in the100Media folder, inside the DCIM folder), perhaps you did not stop the recording before powering the Phantom down?

Reactions: Ripper7620
The SD card on the aircraft I took it out and downloaded the video however when I look at my controller it has the video also on it and it recorded to the controllers internal memory the SD card is blank and there are other images and videos I have done and those are also on the internal memory the SD card I swapped out and used in the aircraft and it works so both SD cards are good it just will not record in the controller directly to the SD card or allow me to transfer to the SD card. I am stumped..lol

when I look at my controller it has the video also on it and it recorded to the controllers internal memory
These are not full resolution images or video's. The original footage is always recorded to the SD card by default. The controller does not record to the SD card. The aircraft does that.

The aircraft did record to the SD card on board the aircraft. My controller has an SD card in it as well as internal memory .I can view the flight on the controller's built-in screen without downloading from the aircraft what I don't understand is why it is on the controllers internal memory and nothing is being recorded to the SD card that is in the actual controller.

The aircraft did record to the SD card on board the aircraft. My controller has an SD card in it as well as internal memory .I can view the flight on the controller's built-in screen without downloading from the aircraft what I don't understand is why it is on the controllers internal memory and nothing is being recorded to the SD card that is in the actual controller.
Because that card is not for recording images and videos.
The only place you'll find the full resolution images is on the card in the Phantom.

I can view the flight on the controller's built-in screen without downloading from the aircraft
As I mentioned in post #6. These are not full resolution. I think Meta4 answered the rest.

Thanks for the information. What is the SD card in the controller for and will it write to it when internal memory is used? I just cant find any information on this in youtube or other searches. I tried moving the built in apps to SD card, it has an option tab for this in settings but nothing gets moved when I tap the button.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl