Download Photos/Videos Directly to Smartphone

Reaction score
I am looking for the simplest way to download photos/videos from my P3 Professional (camera Micro SD card slot on aircraft) DIRECTLY to my Samsung Note 3 Smartphone. I want to be able to email photos/videos "on the spot", after a flight.

Is there such an animal (cable) that terminates with these connectors?

Suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.
Randy

Possibly a otg cable, USB from phone to micro USB on camera?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Though doesn't a your note 3 have a micro SD slot?

JBG,

Yes, the Note 3 and Note 4 have micro SD card slots, however you have to remove the back of the phone to access them.

Thanks...

Then the otg cable is the way to go

Easiest way to download photos is with the play button. However, wired would be faster.

I agree with an otg adaptor and then a USB card reader.

From the P3 to the Note 3 with Pilot App & cable still connected, just press the play button & choose which files you want to download & press the download graphic. Once on your Note 3 goto gallery & share or email from there.

Reactions: RanBon and JBG
I am looking at a few photos I took today in the pilot app flight log and cant figure out how to save them to my ipad... Any ideas?

This is the way to go, never leave home without them...
FB_IMG_1433087585035.jpg
20150531_171235.jpg
20150531_171313.jpg

Attachments

• 20150531_171323.jpg
    20150531_171323.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 403
It's always best to take the card out and throw it into a usb reader and use a usb to micro usb adaptor. It's so fast. With newer android devices you can even use a usb hub to transfer your pics and vids to a usb key in the field if you want to give them to someone there and then.
the beauty of android :)

Was this question not just answered?
Actually they were talking about how to do it with a note which I have no experience with at all.. And I know the droid and ios pilot app are different... So to answer your question... No the question was NOT just answered...

Actually they were talking about how to do it with a note which I have no experience with at all.. And I know the droid and ios pilot app are different... So to answer your question... No the question was NOT just answered...

"Easiest way to download photos is with the play button. "

Press the play button on the controller while connected to the Phantom.

Reactions: JBG
From the P3 to the Note 3 with Pilot App & cable still connected, just press the play button & choose which files you want to download & press the download graphic. Once on your Note 3 goto gallery & share or email from there.

Thanks, I will give that a try!

I tried your suggestion on downloading direct (via play method) to my Note 4. It worked great! Thanks so much my friend. Randy

Last edited:
Reactions: JBG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31