Downlink Video completely unstable since upgrade

Most shareware unzip utilities for Mac or Windows have capabilities to open .rar files.
The big thing is that the file is in a folder and the file is a hidden file. No problem for windows but requires some serious command line input on Mac.

Most shareware unzip utilities for Mac or Windows have capabilities to open .rar files.
The big thing is that the file is in a folder and the file is a hidden file. No problem for windows but requires some serious command line input on Mac.

Apple software is an absolute joke. I'l try it on my PC tomorrow. Thanks.

Go to the App Store for Mac and search unrar. A bunch are available there including one from Orient Light and one called FastZip.

Apple software is an absolute joke. I'l try it on my PC tomorrow. Thanks.
Gotta strongly disagree but that's why there are choices. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Reactions: 2k3sgm
Here is a video for Mac install.

Reactions: NicRutPhotography
Downloaded the rar file via Mac and unzip and inside the Dji Config File folder, it's empty??

Google how to reveal hidden files in Mac for detailed instruction.

Has anyone been able to do this mod after todays firmware upgrade??
Good question. I haven't been near my computer all day. Anyone?

Downloaded the rar file via Mac and unzip and inside the Dji Config File folder, it's empty??
  1. The long way to show hidden Mac OS X files is as follows:
    1. Open Terminal found in Finder > Applications > Utilities.
    2. In Terminal, paste the following: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES.
    3. Press return.
    4. Hold the 'Option/alt' key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch.

@repmip Bro I swear, you guys here know your stuff! Definitely appreciate that tip, file is now visible. Thanks

Just reinstalled the channel hack (haven't had it on the app for a while) on iPad Air with new app and all still working.

Just reinstalled the channel hack (haven't had it on the app for a while) on iPad Air with new app and all still working.
You guys are killing me! Since this update I've had some poor quality signal HD strength... ugh

I had a total app shut down right in the middle of a POI mission. Closed and relaunched the app three times... meanwhile the P3 is just doing circles in the sky. All I could do was raise/lower or increase/decrease the diameter of the circle. Had to initiate a RTH to get it to stop and come back. Only after I disconnected the phone and reconnected was I able to get connectivity back with the P3.

P3A
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.4
new firmware and go app
I think all you have to do is move the controller switch back to the "P" position to get control back.

Reactions: Jeff48920
I cam here to post a similar experience. I was testing the new FW today, running latest iOS app on an iPhone 6 (which has historically worked just fine). What I found was that the video downlink showed full signal strength but was very jerky - but only when I had video set to the new 2.7k mode. On regular 1080p it seemed to be fine. I have no idea why that would matter (as it's certainly not sending 2.7k to the RC!) but maybe the video processor on the bird is overloaded? Not sure, but as it stands 2.7k is unusable for me :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj