Dogs & Drones

I learnt long time ago that anything electronic / electrical was Dog's plaything ....

From the Vacuum Cleaner to model cars and multi-rotors .... if its elecric - they want to bite it !!

I have a theory that there must be a audio hum or something they hear that triggers it ?

I do not fly / drive or use anything round them now that could injure THEM or the item ...

Reactions: CPO Coastie
I had a job to film a beach cleanup. After a bit of research, I discovered that a portion of the beach was also a popular OFF LEASH dog run for the locals. No thanks.

I got used to my two german shepherd dogs in my garden on my phantom 3 SE. In the beginning they wanted after the engines started and the drone took off after that, but I stopped them. Since I am severely handicapped and dependent on an electric wheelchair, I can not follow a possibly falling drone. So I train my two dogs, the drone to pick up cautiously, which is not easy. Only when they really can, can I take them with me to fly a drone. Until now, I can only fly as far as I can safely reach my drone with my wheelchair. So high and a few meters wide ... I can not do that nice flights, as shown here. Whether that works with the dogs, must show the time?

Translated German / English mkit Google translator

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20