Does DJI Go 2.9.2 work with iOS 11+?

Reaction score
I've had 2.9.2 for quite a while because it works. Given DJI's record for apps and firmware over the last year I really don't want to change. The problem is I'm still on iOS 10 for my iPad and with all the security crap that's been going on I probably should update it. I also don't want to brake 2.9.2. Anyone know if I'd be OK?

I've had 2.9.2 for quite a while because it works. Given DJI's record for apps and firmware over the last year I really don't want to change. The problem is I'm still on iOS 10 for my iPad and with all the security crap that's been going on I probably should update it. I also don't want to brake 2.9.2. Anyone know if I'd be OK?

Well, I don’t know, but I’d like to find out, if I could find a way to downgrade my Go app to 2.9.2. Just started looking in the software section to see if I could find out.
Good luck!

Well looks like I'll find out like it or not. 2 days ago I hit the wrong button on the ipad nag for an update and I couldn't make it stop. Fortunately 2.9.2 does open up but I haven't gotten the chance to fly. Usually if there is a problem apps won't even open so I think I'll be OK.

I could send you my 2.9.2 file but somewhere I read that they're tied to the iTunes acct and won't work on other peoples' things. Don't know if it's true.
check out this fellow's videos. He has the know for backdating apps and firmware. digdat0 digdat0

Has all been well? I'm in the same predicament and not sure what to do.

I might can let you all know Monday. IOS 11.2.6, and DJI Go fully updated. Got to fly Monday for a test, paid mission Tuesday!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3