Does anyone have their new Vision+ yet?

Lol! Does it fly with that paper attached?:p that's epic.

I would really like it if someone can upload some footage to a file sharing website instead a video site that compresses to death.

****...where's the screwdriver? Had to go get one to tighten the cell phone holder!! Jeez!!!! Flying tomorrow. All charged up!!

okay... i will give a honest to God review of this model..

After having 2 Phantom Vison2 in my hands in the last 1 1/2 months and sendign them back due to the camera not focusing worth a crap I was a little scared to dive in...but I said okay the unit is got to be better with the gimbal and such. On the PV2..i was always pissed off with the constant wine from the camera when the thing was on..I never felt that should be the way it or they are.

SO I take delivery of the plus model this afternoon at my office...i didnt even go to lunch as i was afraid that i would miss DHL. But I did have to step out of the office for 12 min at one time and on my return i come around the corner only to see the DHL van about to pull out from my parking lot...I laid rubber down getting to the lot while blowing the horn and blinking my **** headlights....he saw me..(thank God!).

So I quickly unbox this thing and the first thing i notice is how well built the gimbal is...and how small the camera is..I like it! The battery gets charged and then my back up also while I am also charging the transmitter. So the battery is charged i pop it in and turn everything on....and WAL LA! No irritating buzzing sound. Okay now I am ready to haul azz home to my back yard to get some footage.

I also noticed when this one is turned on it does sound off once and thats it..the PV2 would dO it twice while activating the lights...the plus ...only once. Okay...I fly it..tkae video and pics. I can tell you guys honestly this is worth the money every cent...it is stable as hell and the video is very good ...put the PV2 i had to shame... it is fast just like the PV2 BUT i noticed the descent is slower.

oh! i CAN TESTIFY THAT THIS MODEL does seem to stay in the air longer... and it is a little bit more noisy prop wise...I think they have changed a few things here and there but are not disclosing it.

I cant really say enough about the new camera and gimbal...the thing is BAAAD AZZZ! I truly do not regret getting this or ordering it from DJI...I am extremely happy with the product and quality.

I have vids ready but freaking Vimeo is wanting to reset my account password and it is holding me up!

any chance you can post the raw video files to something like dropbox and share them for us to have a look. All the video sites compress the video heavily and add artifacts. (Vimeo is better than youtube about this)

Got mine today. Too windy to take it out until early in the evening. Got all pumped up when the wind finally died, went out, calibrated the compass, took off and within 3 seconds I lost connection with my iPhone. 5 times I tried, 5 times I lost connection when It got more than 5 feet away.

Will try again tomorrow. I suppose I should be grateful the f'r didn't fly away, eh? :lol:

Elginet said:
Got mine today. Too windy to take it out until early in the evening. Got all pumped up when the wind finally died, went out, calibrated the compass, took off and within 3 seconds I lost connection with my iPhone. 5 times I tried, 5 times I lost connection when It got more than 5 feet away.

Will try again tomorrow. I suppose I should be grateful the f'r didn't fly away, eh? :lol:

I take it you lost Wifi connection? That sucks. I'm dealing with that same issue on my P2V. Good luck.

Just got it today maiden flight tomorrow

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl