Does anyone have their new Vision+ yet?

Mine was delivered about two hours ago. I may not get to fly it tonight but will try to knock out a preview video with initial thoughts by late tonight.

Any requests? What do you guys want to see?

Just ordered one but I ordered through Amazon.com since I already had some amazon gift cards and 1 day shipping with amazon prime is only $3.99. The only bad thing is now i'll be waiting longer because while DJI started shipping on the 14th Amazon says its release date is the 21st.

I'm moving up from a small mini RC helicopter and an AR Drone.
Next on my list of things to get are the new FatShark DominatorHD FPV goggles.

I'm hoping my Vision+ arrives in time for me to get in a few test flights before the Hot-air Balloon Festival I'll be attending in two weeks.

Someone post some video clips of how well the camera does at night.
Also let us know what the results are for how high of an altitude you can go up with just the stock vision+ and wifi repeater before the live video feed cuts out. (I'm wondering if its the exact same as the vision)

Adam said:
Mine was delivered about two hours ago. I may not get to fly it tonight but will try to knock out a preview video with initial thoughts by late tonight.

Exciting!

Very interesting would be to know the image quality compared with P2V and GoPro. And of course exactly all details that are different from the P2V, also under the hood!

Adam said:

A walk around of the body and footage of the V2+ wobbling Vs the the video it was recording at the time. I don't want much :D

XL-Studios said:
Adam said:

Exciting!

Very interesting would be to know the image quality compared with P2V and GoPro. And of course exactly all details that are different from the P2V, also under the hood!
Image quality is the same as P2V. Why did you think it would be different?

Adam said:

What is the story in Lens Cover? Did they improve that from the P2V? What about the use if filters, see the applications of that being possible?
Moose

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl