Does anyone have a USB Pcb

Reaction score
Hi My USB PCB looks like it has given up, does anyone who has upgraded to HDMI have the working old one available, ideally in England I can get a replacement from china but will take a month, or reading old threads it looks like it may need a firmware upgrade but as I cant connect the Transmitter to the DJI go app seems impossible, annoyingly people with this problem leave the thread hanging with no solution I've tried different cables and phone operating systems, on the micro USB connected to windows PC it does recognise the device so maybe a clue ?
Please help as I bought this with a broken camera mount and now having replaced the ribbon cable and arm it seems to be working so itching to get flying, it did connect without the Gimbal connected before I repaired the camera but not now (with or without Gimbal) cant see how this would damage the transmitter anyway

Circuit Breaker, you do not need to get a cable from china. All you need is a data cable. Should be available locally. Amazon will also have.
Also if your using windows or android go into settings, usb debugging, and set usb to RNDS. Then try again.
You can google usb debugging to get more info, seems likely you have a protocol issue with usb, this is a well known issue.

Hi Mickus, thanks for the suggestions, I have tried different cables and different operating systems, also tried what you suggest with debug but still no joy, so i have ordered a replacement USB PCB and hopefully will work out, just noticed that the status led on the camera/gimbal flashes green/red then stays at solid red, this appears to be a firmware update failure according to the manual,could I possibly update this via a card reader in windows onto the sd card ? asi cant connect to DJIGO app

could I possibly update this via a card reader in windows onto the sd card ? asi cant connect to DJIGO app
Yes, any way you can get it onto a card will work. Should update ok once on the card. Good luck. Also DJI have good instructions onupdating on thier site.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl