Do you guys buy your batteries at DJI?

Reaction score
I bought an extra battery for my P3A on ebay and it had a bad cell - have to return it. It cost about $60; (I guess you get what you pay for).

I want/need an extra and just wonder: Do all the smart people just go to DJI and pony up full retail, or might I get a good one elsewhere? Also, how many charges/flights might I expect to enjoy before a top-of-the-line good one goes belly up and needs replacing?

Thanks,

Jay

I also bought two of them at Best Buy . No problem . except i was told that as soon as the box was opened , in case of a problem , it had to be returned at DJI . Best buy would not cover DJI's warranty . At least it's the way it is here in Canada .

Reactions: jpilk99
Amazon, but watch out for clones. DJI can update the firmware and essentially make paperweights out of non-OEM batteries.

Do all the smart people just go to DJI and pony up full retail, or might I get a good one elsewhere?
Amazon usually has the best prices on OEM DJI batteries. You can buy them here.

how many charges/flights might I expect to enjoy before a top-of-the-line good one goes belly up and needs replacing?
It really depends on how you care for them. You could get up to 200 charges or more.

Amazon at $80.00 last time. Brand new, update went a-ok.

$80 is a great deal for new OEM batteries. I've never seen them that low.

Reactions: Digdat0
$80 is a great deal for new OEM batteries. I've never seen them that low.
I lied, it was $82.00 :)

DJI%20Phantom%204%20Battery.png

Reactions: Digdat0
I payed 102 for the Amazon DJI OEM there is some Chinese on it though. Nonetheless I've had it several months and it works fine. Plus if it fails Amazon will take it back within 30 days. That's why I like Amazon. Don't ever buy blades from them though. All knock-off

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's why I like Amazon. Don't ever buy blades from them though. All knock-off
Buy blades from authorized DJI dealers on Amazon. None of them sell knock-offs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.