Do they sell the silver stickers

Reaction score
Can you buy the silver stickers for the arms of the "Phantom3 advanced"?, I need to get a set of them before my Phantom 3 arrives. Here's the plan, Going to put silver stickers on my Phantom 2 vision Plus, then my wife won't noticed I bought a Phantom 3. I ordered my phantom 3 but forgot to mention it to her! ;)
do yah think it will work?

Nice one. But won't she see the big box that it comes in. Oh, and the V+ sitting beside the P3?
Nah man, it's like the Michael Jackson/Janet Jackson conspiracy theory. Just can't have the quads show up anywhere together.

Reactions: happydays
Love it.

I guess I need to let her seeing me paint my P2V+ black. As I have a new black quad coming.

Lol, last year i bought a brand new bmw motor bike (white) but after about a month id had enough of it and part exchanged it for a different bmw in a completely different colour and she never not
Can you buy the silver stickers for the arms of the "Phantom3 advanced"?, I need to get a set of them before my Phantom 3 arrives. Here's the plan, Going to put silver stickers on my Phantom 2 vision Plus, then my wife won't noticed I bought a Phantom 3. I ordered my phantom 3 but forgot to mention it to her! ;)
do yah think it will work?

Won't she notice the grand missing out the bank account! :(

In order for my wife to see the two Phantoms side by side she would have to get out of her chair and in front of the T.V.

The question is once you go black will you go back?

Guess time will tell.

The question for me is will the new black one go 2 miles. If not I will have to keep a white on around to run distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav