Do I need to reset drone and controller

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about selling my phantom 4 pro. I have my Mavic now and the phantom is just too big to take with me on mountain bike trips. Can anyone tell me if I need to reset the drone and controller to factory settings before I sell it? Or is this not something to worry about . If I do not reset will this cause any issues with the new owner being able to use it? Thank you in advance .

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about selling my phantom 4 pro. I have my Mavic now and the phantom is just too big to take with me on mountain bike trips. Can anyone tell me if I need to reset the drone and controller to factory settings before I sell it? Or is this not something to worry about . If I do not reset will this cause any issues with the new owner being able to use it? Thank you in advance .
No dont have to reset,,the new owner will be happy its mostly all set up,he or she might make 1 or 2 changes depending where they fly ,, rth height,that sort of thing,,
Hey the phantom never to big,,make a bike carrier to suit so can still use,,you should have seen some of the stuff I had stuck to me bike,great memories

Thanks ianzone for the info.

I am really on the fence about maybe selling it. The mavic can’t match it for sure. However I ride pretty rough terrain, rocks, jumps and logs, and the phantom is just way to big.. My mavic air 2 And or the mini can fit in the pack. Not easily but it fits.

If it has the standard remote, the new owner will install a new app on their device. All records will be new to them. Yours will remain on your old device.

Reactions: MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic