Do I need to reset drone and controller

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about selling my phantom 4 pro. I have my Mavic now and the phantom is just too big to take with me on mountain bike trips. Can anyone tell me if I need to reset the drone and controller to factory settings before I sell it? Or is this not something to worry about . If I do not reset will this cause any issues with the new owner being able to use it? Thank you in advance .

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about selling my phantom 4 pro. I have my Mavic now and the phantom is just too big to take with me on mountain bike trips. Can anyone tell me if I need to reset the drone and controller to factory settings before I sell it? Or is this not something to worry about . If I do not reset will this cause any issues with the new owner being able to use it? Thank you in advance .
No dont have to reset,,the new owner will be happy its mostly all set up,he or she might make 1 or 2 changes depending where they fly ,, rth height,that sort of thing,,
Hey the phantom never to big,,make a bike carrier to suit so can still use,,you should have seen some of the stuff I had stuck to me bike,great memories

Reaction score
Thanks ianzone for the info.

I am really on the fence about maybe selling it. The mavic can’t match it for sure. However I ride pretty rough terrain, rocks, jumps and logs, and the phantom is just way to big.. My mavic air 2 And or the mini can fit in the pack. Not easily but it fits.

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
If it has the standard remote, the new owner will install a new app on their device. All records will be new to them. Yours will remain on your old device.

Reactions: MTO

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldti