DJI Zenmuse Gimbal issues

Reaction score
Yesterday I mounted the DJI Zenmuse gimbal on the Phantom and the camera is pointing downwards.

I can't adjust the X1 number in the Naza software, value is -1000

If I adjust the value with my screwdriver on the RC then it's either going to +1000, the the gimbal is facing up (too high), or if I give it a little turn to the other direction it goes back to -1000. Then the camera is facing down again.

How can I move the camera in a 'normal' position?

You need to calibrate the X1 channel using the NAZA Assistant sw. You may also want to consider adding on a replacement potentiometer (variable resistor) to substitute for the one you're adjusting with a screwdriver, or get a lever kit to control the stock potentiometer. Unless you're very careful and/or seldom Ned tonanjust the camera angle, the screwdriver adjust method may not be a long-term solution.

Steve

Rene75 said:
Yesterday I mounted the DJI Zenmuse gimbal on the Phantom and the camera is pointing downwards.

I can't adjust the X1 number in the Naza software, value is -1000

If I adjust the value with my screwdriver on the RC then it's either going to +1000, the the gimbal is facing up (too high), or if I give it a little turn to the other direction it goes back to -1000. Then the camera is facing down again.

How can I move the camera in a 'normal' position?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj