DJI WONT STAND BEHIND THERE FILTERS

Reaction score
heres a little public service annoucment I bought a nd 16 filter from dji and when I went to use it today it was cracked and loose from the Frame ,I contacted dji and they gave me the complete run around and will not back there product up. that was a 25.00 lesson learned .

Attachments

• IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 322
heres a little public service annoucment I bought a nd 16 filter from dji and when I went to use it today it was cracked and loose from the Frame ,I contacted dji and they gave me the complete run around and will not back there product up. that was a 25.00 lesson learned .
HEY! I just recently bought a HolyStone hs100 for a fraction of the cost of a dji drone. The online and telephone service is awesome!
Larry

HEY! I just recently bought a HolyStone hs100 for a fraction of the cost of a dji drone. The online and telephone service is awesome!
Larry

You got a fraction of a drone compared to a phantom series drone as well, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Reactions: Housspin
I won’t use the DJI filters for a completely different reason. I bought their ND filter pack (ND 8 and ND 16). But the things have nothing on them to differentiate between which is which. No easy way to know what filter you’re putting on. Completely unacceptable. I promptly returned them and got the Tiffen filters instead. Each one has the ND rating engraved along the edge. The DJI filters are next to useless as far as I’m concerned.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj