DJI customer service

Reaction score
Hey all, I am going to give DJI service a compliment. Shocker I know. But they are giving me a 100% off coupon for a drone I lost. It has taken some time and effort with numerous phone calls and emails but they will stand behind their product. Funny, I am still waiting on the coupon code m. There is always something with them but at least I (I hope) will have a new drone this year yet:)

Wow NB, that's great! Good thing you persisted with your efforts! You are fortunate to get that news. Now, please post a notice when you actually get it! I am still waiting on an answer from them explaining why my P4 flipped and flew upside into the ground. This crash happened January 27, 2017 and they still have not replied.
Good Luck!
Jim
WA5TEF

Okay, got the coupon code and placed the order for the replacement. I lost it when I got an IMU calibration error. It would not land or respond to a the RTH function either. I had video feed for a bit and saw where it was going and then lost video feed. Ultimately it went down in 2x2 mile plot of corn. The GPS did not record the track so no way to go get it. I sent DJI all my flight logs and they said it was a defect with the craft so I get a new one. I would not wish this experience on anyone and would rather have my drone than have to go thru this process. It was a pain.

PS I am probably more persistent than most people, e.g. "A pain in the ***" basically:) I am polite but very persistent so that probably did help. Be nice but insistent. It is too bad you have to be that way, but in my opinion, you need to be that way with them.

yes NelliBelli.. I agree.. I'd spend my remaining days trying to get them to get it right..

Awesome to hear of someone else not giving up.
Persistents pays off for sure.
I had a fly away with my P3 standard with no gps showing its whereabouts and DJI sent me a P4 replacement.
The thread is on here in the P3 section.
They never did say the cause of it and only that it wasn't operator error.

Reactions: Phantom2USA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20