DJI customer support

Reaction score
I have been following a fellow from Canada who has a vlog on the YouTube channel. his name is Alan Yu, and he has been posting daily about the Canadian Drone Laws for quite some time. He lately had a problem with his gimbal on his Mavic malfunctioning and sent it in for repair in California. I don't know if it is that he is documenting all of his encounters with DJI that has caused them to actually reach out and contact HIM, not only through email, but with an actual person calling him, and he, calling them and getting to talk to someone, but I find it most interesting and think you should go to his channel and view his vlogs about what they are telling him. Not only that, he is quite an interesting human being and his blogs have included some pretty nice views of the area in Canada where he lives. I think the more people who watch and subscribe to his channel gives his dealings with DJI a bit more weight. He is persistent in trying to find out more than they are willing, or know how to respond to him, but he has definitely gotten their attention and I would sure like to see someone crack that shell that DJI has built around their public service reputation. Maybe if they know that lots of people are watching this issue, they will become a little more willing to deal with those of us who have had problems and received no satisfaction from them. It's only a matter of time before a competitor comes along and provides an equally valuable product AND good customer service and knocks them down a notch, and if they see the light coming, they may make some changes in the way we are treated.
This is a link to his latest post.
Lets stand behind Alan. He doesn't want to just let them bowl him down without an explanation.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj