DJI will open new stores in Bellevue

Reaction score
A new drone sales store will open in Bellevue. The authorized retailer of DJI and Technology Co., Ltd. (DJI), a well-known drones manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China, will be opening this week at the Marketplace @ Factoria Mall in Bellevue. The opening ceremony of the DJI Bellevue store will be held at 10:00 am on December 3 (Saturday).
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Helihover
Didn't realize Drones Plus had closed in Bellevue. They were an authorized DJI store that carried nothing but DJI products.

Reactions: muriel
I stopped off there on the 21st and picked up a ND8 filter for the P3 (was also looking for carbon props, but they didn't have them). They have one of everything out on the floor including an Inspire 2 and of course a Mavic. As far as actually *selling* Mavics, they're expecting some "next month." They also have a couple of refurb P4s and P3s. It's a nice-looking store, hope it takes off (no pun intended).

I just went into the DJI store about 15 minutes ago. Pretty cool but still super new. Most tags on products are hand written. Really large store but they have at least one model of everything they sell in it right now. I picked up two ND filters and a P4P battery for my Phantom 4.

The part that might raise eye brows if you're in the market: As of the moment this is posted, there are multiple Mavic Pro's in stock and waiting to be purchased. They arrived a couple hours ago. They are the Fly More bundle only though, if it matters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers