Dji warranty is a hoax

Sent them the data..will post there response..They did what I said..nothing but ********..They said same thing I did ,was flying then all telemetry stopped and nothing else..So they said sense it didn't display any warnings before all telemetry stopped..They don't know what happened???.They offered to sell me another at 30% off..So all you PHANTOM forum plants from Dji can go #### yourself sucking up to Dji on the forum...If your telemetry does not show what's wrong with it your fudge...They said I did nothing wrong but still all I get is 30% off because they are fair..lamo..The warranty is a hoax!!!!
How did you get away with posting bulls—t?? ;)

Having all of your insurance lines increase in an effort to replace a drone will NOT be cheaper in the long run. Getting regular insurance for non commercial drone usage is a bad idea.
I didn't think it was a bad idea when I purchased my drone insurance through State Farm for $60 a year to cover all three of my Phantoms. I'm insured for up to $3,200. This is a stand-alone policy that covers lost, stolen or damage with no deductible. This is in Arizona. I used to own two independent insurance agencies so I think I know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: With The Birds
PHANTOM flyer 3 is a Dji plant..don't listen to him..

I think you will find that I am real and here. I am a 61 year old guy that lives on a boat in the UK. I am prepared to share every single detail of my claim to any one that asks. I have the flight log and the last video of my drone coming down.
I will admit that the process was at times very trying due to the language difficulties, but eventually after several weeks I did get everything I lost replaced. If you look at my short vid it may convince you all I am real.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-08-23_[14-26-32].txt
    87.1 KB · Views: 335
Reactions: With The Birds
I think you will find that I am real and here. I am a 61 year old guy that lives on a boat in the UK. I am prepared to share every single detail of my claim to any one that asks. I have the flight log and the last video of my drone coming down.
I will admit that the process was at times very trying due to the language difficulties, but eventually after several weeks I did get everything I lost replaced. If you look at my short vid it may convince you all I am real.
Relax mate, no need to establish your bonafides on this forum. Despite the rebuttals by the OP, and the ample opportunity to seek out the root cause for his dilemma by the experienced folk here, you will always have cases where the 'look over there' phenomena will be alive and well.
All good, pleased you had a win and fly it like you stole it.
Happy New Year.

Reactions: Photographicsteve
Can you put up a telephone number? I can't find an agent who will insure me. Hank

I called my State Farm agent and had no problem getting Insured, it falls under personal property. Send me a message and I can tell you the agent I used.

We don’t know- the OP probably still doesn’t and I’m the absence of finding the AC with internal SD intact DJI can’t ever know either. We all get that. He could have lost the AC 30 ft away and still be in the same predicament.

We don’t know- the OP probably still doesn’t and I’m the absence of finding the AC with internal SD intact DJI can’t ever know either. We all get that. He could have lost the AC 30 ft away and still be in the same predicament.

We would of had a much better chance (like a 99.9%) of finding his craft had it been 30 feet away.

Not sure how you see it, but there’s a huge difference flying your drone a 1,000 feet away BVLOS than there is flying it 30 feet away.

Reactions: hit-n-run
We would of had a much better chance (like a 99.9%) of finding his craft had it been 30 feet away.

Not sure how you see it, but there’s a huge difference flying your drone a 1,000 feet away BVLOS than there is flying it 30 feet away.
I know of someone who lost their AC 30ft away- watched it autoland in the ocean off a breakwall on its first flight.

I’m sure you didn’t miss my point.

I was saying that warranty will likely apply if a hardware/software issue causes the loss and evidence of the failure is available. To put it simply flying BVLOS will not in and of itself void your warranty with DJI.

I didn't think it was a bad idea when I purchased my drone insurance through State Farm for $60 a year to cover all three of my Phantoms. I'm insured for up to $3,200. This is a stand-alone policy that covers lost, stolen or damage with no deductible. This is in Arizona. I used to own two independent insurance agencies so I think I know what I'm talking about.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea to purchase any insurance. I was talking about the long term effects of using it multiple times on such a low cost item.

Warranty for physical damages only last three months, not a whole year like most people think it is.

Where did you get that idea. I bought a P3 SE last August and it had a failure in flight and was lost in December. I emailed DJI who said it was not pilot error but a drone malfunction and they sent me a new one under warranty. I did email them my flight logs and my DJI Cloud username so they could check from the flight logs. Obviously I did not have the drone.

Lost my P3 SE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94