DJI Vision plus App not supported?

Reaction score
FIrst timer here.
Just bought a used P2V+. I'm trying to set it up, but in the DJI app, it doesn't show the P2Vision+. The lowest it shows is a Phantom 3.
Can anyone tell me where to get the correct app for Android or IOS products? I'm looking for free apps.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum .
Unless I am mistaken as I have never had a + just the vision they are the same app and I'm IOS and it's there .
Image-1.jpg

Reactions: HmoobLis
The APK will work for android - you can also download older ones to see if it will fix any issues.

I could not find Vision for android or IOs on the App or Play stores.
I finally found it on DJI.com download page.
Also the Windows driver and Assistant

I've also downloaded and installed Litchi for android.

Are there any other software that should be downloaded and installed?

I could not find Vision for android or IOs on the App or Play stores.
I finally found it on DJI.com download page.
Also the Windows driver and Assistant

I've also downloaded and installed Litchi for android.

Are there any other software that should be downloaded and installed?

its not on the Android playstore anymore for some reason and if it doesnt show on the IOS app store its because your phone doesnt support it anymore, it does show for my iphone 6 plus, for the android version try this site The DroneSlinger..

its not on the Android playstore anymore for some reason and if it doesnt show on the IOS app store its because your phone doesnt support it anymore, it does show for my iphone 6 plus, for the android version try this site The DroneSlinger..
Thank you.
I'll check out the link for sure.
When I was poking around on the DJI site I did come across a statement regarding the Vision software; it said it was no longer distributing or supporting it as of (gave the date but I don't remember it but it was only a couple of months or so ago). I just figured that was why I couldn't find it (vision) on either IOS or Android stores.

Thanks again for the link, I'll go take a look now.

#crash1sttime Just checked out your link and you are my new best friend (for the day) Thank you.

Praise to Droneslinger (if he’s still around) for keeping the site going after many years and you are welcome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj