DJI SURVEY! What are they asking for?

Reaction score
has anyone else received the email survey from DJI asking for comments on products and services? it is interesting but they lost me when they wanted details about me and my families earning.

I consider that kind of email spam . We have enuff people tracking are every move what you buy where you go etc. etc. I sure wouldn't give DJI personal info . I would think they want your income to push products on you . JMO

has anyone else received the email survey from DJI asking for comments on products and services? it is interesting but they lost me when they wanted details about me and my families earning.

A lot of companies want to know about your income in surveys because they are interested in finding out who they should be marketing to :) In most surveys there's a selection that allows you to answer "I prefer not to disclose/answer"

I have a little red devil sat on my shoulder when this stuff arrives from online stores I have used. I never give real info and drop everything down to minimums and will not recommend etc!

I got a legit DJI survey. The interesting piece is that they were not interested in the customer service satisfaction. I entered my feedback in one the comments fields.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl