DJI site

Reaction score
Just stayed on the phone on hold for an hour with DJI. Wanted to talk to them about repairing my controller for a Phantom 4. Never got to talk to anyone. I tried to start a repair ticket online and got to a point and couldn't go any further so I called. I don't guess there is anyone who does repairs on dji stuff except them. They are saying the covid 19 has everything messed up. Guess I will call later.

I sent my P4p controller in about 1.5 weeks ago because it would only charge to 76% after I repeatedly took it apart and heated the offending component on the main board. At 76% charge I could fly maybe 4 batts before it was dead. I had no problem opening a repair ticket on line, printed the return label, and sent it back. Within a few days after arriving at DJI in CA, I got an email saying they were replacing the battery, which I think is their response to the main board component issue, without acknowledging it. I know the battery was good because I meassured it a few times. I'm not sure what I'll get back, my repaired controller or a replacement. I'll update when I get it back, it's on the way.

Reactions: Capt KO
I sent my P4p controller in about 1.5 weeks ago because it would only charge to 76% after I repeatedly took it apart and heated the offending component on the main board. At 76% charge I could fly maybe 4 batts before it was dead. I had no problem opening a repair ticket on line, printed the return label, and sent it back. Within a few days after arriving at DJI in CA, I got an email saying they were replacing the battery, which I think is their response to the main board component issue, without acknowledging it. I know the battery was good because I meassured it a few times. I'm not sure what I'll get back, my repaired controller or a replacement. I'll update when I get it back, it's on the way.
Price for DJI repair? Heard approx $100 for battery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan