Dji simulator for PC

Reaction score
If it's been covered elsewhere, I am sorry. For whatever reason I cant use the search option on my phone, but I wanted to point out that the dji simulator for PC works with the p3 4k controllers. The only thing is that I cant switch views with it. I have to hit the c on the keyboard. The controller needs to be on and plugged into the PC via USB cable.
If anyone has any hints about the search box, opening and then closing right away, please let me know.
Thanks

If it's been covered elsewhere, I am sorry. For whatever reason I cant use the search option on my phone, but I wanted to point out that the dji simulator for PC works with the p3 4k controllers. The only thing is that I cant switch views with it. I have to hit the c on the keyboard. The controller needs to be on and plugged into the PC via USB cable.
If anyone has any hints about the search box, opening and then closing right away, please let me know.
Thanks
Good to know. Nevertheless, I can't get the software to launch.

First I've heard of a PC app that will work for DJI. I have a DJI P3 4k. I'm using an LG G4 and the DJI Go app. I have never been able to get to the DJI Go simulator that everyone talks about. So now, if there is a DJI simulator for the P3 4k for a PC....... I sure would like to know about it.

Any help, to make it easier to find / use?
Thanks

Some people have issues installing. But once you do, it works with the p3 4k controller

Recommended requirements for installation: Windows 10 with a GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl