DJI REPLACING MY DRONE - P4P+V2.0

Reaction score
After much back and forth, DJI has agreed to replace my Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0.
I wonder how they will do this when the drone is out of stock on their website. Any ideas? I'll let the forum know.

Smart! I actually did that and they couldn't give me an answer.

They will probably try to obtain the drone from a vendor who still has one in stock. Not sure that there are any out there.

It probably depends on where you live. There are still vendors with stock here in the US.

It probably depends on where you live. There are still vendors with stock here in the US.
Using your link, there's only one... and it's from DJI. I have a P4P+V2.0.
Capture.JPG

Ah, you need a new remote controller too?

The P4P V2 and P4P+ V2 are the same drone.

I am not sure if I would need a new RC or not. Knowing DJI, I'll get a new aircraft with the original RC and it won't work so I'll have to send it back for the 5th time. haha

It will most likely be a refurbished unit.

Phantom 4 pro Vr2.0 is now showing discontinued at B&H in the U.S. and Adorama.

Adorama has only 3 entries. None the drone itself.

Best Buy sold out also.

Hopefully replacement is coming sometime soon.

Paul C

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Yeah I've been looking for one too. My brother is currently in China and I asked him to look there for me!

Just curious as to the reason they r replacing your drone...I'm going through a similar motion with them...I lost signal and GPS and never got it back...looked for 2 days in the last known area but nothing...

Just curious as to the reason they r replacing your drone...I'm going through a similar motion with them...I lost signal and GPS and never got it back...looked for 2 days in the last known area but nothing...
I'm not sure why they are replacing it and just not fixing it. I figured they would have just fixed it but maybe it's because I've been very insistent. This is the 4th time they've had my P4P+V2 since November... all because of errors their technicians have made.

I just checked on the status of my repair and the date of the latest communication is Feb 12, 2019 at 2:43am. I am assuming they're using the date and time of the headquarters in China. Today is Feb 11, 2019 at 11:03am. lol. I should have my drone back shortly... I assume.
DJI wrong Date.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31