DJI Repair UK - stress crack - will update thread

Is that invoice showing €9.92 for two shell halves for your P3A? :confused:

I have probably spent that much on phone calls already and got nowhere.
Do you know if there are any UK distributors for P3 parts? Or whether I can buy from DJI? For that amount I will replace the body shell parts myself and know that I still have my lightly used P3/4k and P3Pro.

Serioisly? Hopefully you aren't doing all this checking on the bosses time LOL.... I bet you when it comes back the gimble clamp will be in the bottom of the box somewhere, it's a DJI service trademark...

OMG! Just received my P3P back for the same repair (cracked shell) after 6 weeks. Guess where the gimbal lock was?

Just received an email with a UPS shipping number. Repair status now shows "Product Delivered".
UPS tracking number doesn't show up on the UPS website yet.

Attachments

• email 13 jun 17.PNG
    email 13 jun 17.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 263
Serioisly? Hopefully you aren't doing all this checking on the bosses time LOL.... I bet you when it comes back the gimble clamp will be in the bottom of the box somewhere, it's a DJI service trademark...

Serioisly?? Seriously, why not? It shows clearly what a poor repair service DJI provides.

Reactions: monkeychops
Serioisly?? Seriously, why not? It shows clearly what a poor repair service DJI provides.
It was seriously as in what is the point in looking for hourly updates, let it take its course- it's a waste of time and effort. I have had two AC repaired by DJI- quick and smooth. The updates aren't real time.

Approx 22 hours after getting the UPS shipping number from DJI, email from UPS arrives and the shipping number shows up on the UPS website.
Scheduled delivery is 2 days time. Parcel is not yet with UPS.

Hopefully this thread will be useful to anyone in the UK thinking of sending their drone back for a repair. Might give them an idea of how long each stage should take.

Attachments

• ups delivery back 14 jun 17.PNG
    ups delivery back 14 jun 17.PNG
    56.3 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: DrDoom and rytenuff
P3A arrived back this morning at 10:42 via UPS. I had left an instruction (via UPS site) for them to leave it on the doorstep but they knocked anyway.
The shell looks new. Small mark (which wiped off) where they pushed the shell in near the battery holder.
Gimble clamp was on fine.
It's my original drone.
They used the (not original) box that I had used to send it to them.
There were some decal stickers in the box.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik