DJI Repair support

Reaction score
Sent my RC that had a loose left stick off Oct 3rd, DJI says received on the 10th. Have tried to get a response about its status. Getting the runaround.

Anyone know of a way to get an answer? Like its just setting there.

Try calling DJI for help. You can find their contact information here.

upload_2017-10-24_5-59-44.png

Today is 10/24/17.

Welcome to DJI Support. You’re in for a ride! Customer Service is a well oiled machine designed to make you give up and go away! You’ll first notice the inability to contact them. When this is finally accomplished you will then realize that whatever they told you is a total well placed lie. If you are able to get through again you will be told they have no record of your previous call even if you have the famous Case number. Next once you get someone to admit they have your drone they send a bill or invoice that you must pay to ever see your drone again while already knowing your drone has been recycled into their endless revolving stream of crashed drones ready to be sent back to some unsuspecting customer who is actually following online their drone being received, evaluated, cost totaled, you billed, payment received or warranty claim(yeah right), drone repaired, TEST FLIGHT and through checkout, then packaged (this is where YOUR serial number changes) you get shipment notification along with tracking number and some five days later your drone (actually someone others crashed problem) arrives. You quickly charge the batteries, attach props providing the retainer springs have not been removed, and attempt to start it up only to get the dreaded notice that updates required!!! Whew, sorry that so long but it all needed to be told. At least that is what happened to my Phantom but I was never able to find out why mine crashed!!!

Bad part I knew DJI Customer Service was rotten because I checked them out and knew better! However I figured I might get lucky but my Phantom flipped upside down and flew 300 feet into the ground and DJI REFUSES TO TELL ME HOW AND WHY!!!!!

Hopefully you will not have the normal problem with DJI but please report your experience to us here.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

Did a live chat today. They said they have no RCs in stock,so it will be 10days.

kc9nja

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20