DJI recordings wont play

Reaction score
i have windows 7...no mater what i do...i cant view back my reordings on my pc...what do i need to see my recording.....i know there is no audio but i cant even see my flight....do i need a codec for mpf.....th sd card read djiooo1 but when i go to play it it says cant read the file...please help

you must stop the recording when your done or the file will be corrupt.

Windows media player will play it and needs no additional codecs.

Be sure to stop recording using the app on your phone. Next take the micro SD card out of the back of the camera. If your computer will accept a micro SD card slide it into your computer. Alternatively, if your computer wont accept the micro SD card you'll have to get a card reader. Put the micro SD card into the reader and plug the reader into a USB port. The reader will come up in your computer as an external storage device. You'll find your videos in a folder on the external drive.

Put the videos back on the card and put it back in the P2V camera. Turn on the P2V and leave it on for about a minute. Turn it off, take out your card and try viewing them. If you don't stop the app from recording the video files are not finalized therefore they won't play on the PC. When the P2V camera starts up it first looks for any files that aren't finalized and it will then finalize them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl