DJI Pilot App 1.1.2 for iOS is out!

This kind of stuff makes me want to stick with iOS. Seems like DJI neglects the android version compared to the iOS version. Waiting on Shield Tablet 2 or iPad mini 4 so hopefully by then the os version updates will be clearer and maybe identical.

You wouldn't have been saying that 2 weeks ago when the iOS version was delayed by Apple ;-)

Just flew with it, everything looks good. No disconnects, no problems so far.

its 1.1.2 now. i dont know what my cell was doing. setting the home point is gonna be so nice. so will that mean i can start at my house and set my end (rth) to my location where i wanna go lets say 250ft away??

if youtube was enabled with the dji pilot app does it mean the 1.1.9 firmware is what enabled it? if so does that mean the SDK is enabled for it too?

Has anyone noticed if one of the "Multiple experience improvements and bug fixes" was the gimbal alignment?

Has anyone noticed if one of the "Multiple experience improvements and bug fixes" was the gimbal alignment?

The gimbal alignment is a firmware issue and is stored in the phantom. The app just facilitates that process of alignment. It just tells the phantom what to do. the phantom performs the calculations and stores the data. The app is just a GUI.

Upon first launching the app there was a screen calibration. Didn't see that on the first iteration of the app I installed, 1.1.1

Anyone know what that calibration is for?

The gimbal alignment is a firmware issue and is stored in the phantom. The app just facilitates that process of alignment. It just tells the phantom what to do. the phantom performs the calculations and stores the data. The app is just a GUI.

Yep, brain was in firmware mode as I haven't done 1.1.9 yet

Hi, I am having issues with the video feed it gets very choppy runing ios8 ipad mini 3 firmware 1.1.9 pilot app. any suggestions? thanks
Just flew myself. iPad Mini 3 iOS 8 new iOS app firmware 1.1.9.
Very choppy and laggy video. Never did this before. Has always been smooth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav