DJI Phantom 7...First Look!

Really exciting news... looks great, one question though is it OK to Hand catch....
Sure it is!
6ce9aa3210617a99ab8f60964a47e84a.jpg

I bet it won't be long before those draconian folks at the FAA would want us to give advanced warning & even ask permission before flying one of these P7's near an airport!

View attachment 86177

Dear Neon,

Thank you so much for the quick delivery of the range extender. It works a treat.

I have to admit to bending CAA regulations just a tad to test the range though, but the picture below just goes to show what results can be obtained with your range extender.

The neighbours are a bit peeved with it being in my front garden though.

Anyway, I hope you like the picture

High altitude 2.jpg

PS You can just see my house with a 100x microscope in the bottom right hand side. You can just see my wife waving a 10 x 10 foot bed sheet

Click the image to enlarge

View attachment 86177

Dear Neon,

Thank you so much for the quick delivery of the range extender. It works a treat.

I have to admit to bending CAA regulations just a tad to test the range though, but the picture below just goes to show what results can be obtained with your range extender.

View attachment 86178

PS You can just see my house with a 100x microscope in the bottom right hand side. You can just see my wife waving a 10 x 10 foot bed sheet

You must've got the camera and gimbal optional accessory?

You must've got the camera and gimbal optional accessory?

Here is a pic of my camera.

41rMfUQjRcL._AC_US160_.jpg

I have a Tarot gimbal on order from Bangood. £70 .

It was a ***** to get the a/c pointing in the direction I wanted it though.

Oh - I forgot to mention, the RTH is not all that accurate. The a/c landed in a field over the hedge 600 yards away and unfortunately caused some damage to a sheep.

New on the menu at my local is mutton pancakes and a pint for £13.67

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my camera.

41rMfUQjRcL._AC_US160_.jpg

I have a Tarot gimbal on order from Bangood. £70 .

It was a ***** to get the a/c pointing in the direction I wanted it though.

Oh - I forgot to mention, the RTH is not all that accurate. The a/c landed in a field over the hedge 600 yards away and unfortunately caused some damage to a sheep.

New on the menu at my local is mutton pancakes and a pint for £13.67
Where do you put that tiny thing?

Reactions: deltamike
View attachment 86177

Dear Neon,

View attachment 86178

Dear deltamike

I am so thrilled the product works. I was wondering if you may be interested in our add on zoom lens . Here is a picture I took of my neighbour on Jupiter as I was in London for the weekend.
1501554041831.jpg

I got a smashing good photo of a C47 coming into land while me and the wife were on holiday in Mexico.

Its an interesting photo because of a new experimental tail fin configuration that creates uplifting vortices.

If you look closely you can see some air compression.

I forwarded this to DJI and they said that they would examine the pic more closely to see if they could glean any useful attributes.

That was nice

C47.jpg

Sorry about the ex-wife getting in the way. She always managed to spoil a good photograph and she hated quads, so she had to go.

Last edited:
I sent my Professional 3 in for repair, still haven't got it back. DJI says they have it, but just can't seem to send it to me. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT OUR WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

I sent my Professional 3 in for repair, still haven't got it back. DJI says they have it, but just can't seem to send it to me. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT OUR WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Sympathies.

If its anything like my Professional 3 rd wife you wouldn't want it back .;)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Remember:
-
400' max altitude.

I AM FED UP with the 400 feet ruling and flying by my self so I joined the RAFEXTERR forum and found some pilots that like to REALLY fly.

Yep. Its my new Phantom 10

I couldn't get the camera settings right to start with but I hope this pic is okay. Getting the contrast right was difficult.

One of the pilots spoke with an English accent and I strongly suspect Neon is not telling all he knows.

DJI 1.jpg

PS

UFO Sightings Anyone? | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Don't tell Jetlife :rolleyes::)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
I got a smashing good photo of a C47 coming into land while me and the wife were on holiday in Mexico.

Its an interesting photo because of a new experimental tail fin configuration that creates uplifting vortices.

If you look closely you can see some air compression.

I forwarded this to DJI and they said that they would examine the pic more closely to see if they could glean any useful attributes.

That was nice

View attachment 86195

Sorry about the ex-wife getting in the way. She always managed to spoil a good photograph and she hated quads, so she had to go.

I'm pretty sure that is a C17 Globemaster....Not a C47....As a matter of fact a C47 or (CH-47) is a helicopter. The C17 is a Boeing product which is a premier aircraft used by the Air Forces of many countries. It can carry more than 100 personnel, transport a US Army M1 tank, fly 2400 miles on a single fill up, provide air drops of up to 110,000 lbs of payload.

Yep, your lady ruined this shot bro. If she was a tad bit more to the right we could actually see the magnificantness (real word) of this aircraft...geez!!;)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl