UFO Sightings Anyone?

Reaction score
(Posted In Other Threads)

Hello pilots,

I was wondering if any of you ever caught any strange objects on camera during flight. I few weeks ago I took some daytime footage and didn't notice the unidentified object while I was flying.

In my post work with Adobe, one small section of footage shows a small, maybe softball sized, silverish/white orb come screaming under my drone. From my time in the Navy (retired); I know that thing was doing about 700 mph! I have good footage but didn't want to share it with the masses until I talked to some other drone pilots about the matter. It really scares the crap outta me.

I saw some pretty hush-hush stuff in the Navy but IMHO... THAT WAS NOT HUMAN TECH !!

Anyone???

Would be interesting to see the footage. I'll be honest I would personally take a lot of convincing that there wasn't a "reasonable" explanation.

Would be interesting to see the footage. I'll be honest I would personally take a lot of convincing that there wasn't a "reasonable" explanation.

Since my earlier post. I have found similar "sightings" on YT.
The one in this video was exactly like the one I saw. Uploading and providing link later today.

Reactions: trevornewkirk
Thanks. I'm still REALLY intrigued as to WTF that was. Currently obsessed with it.
Your welcome. Look at post 102 in that thread and ya will see one in Mississippi :)

Reactions: JetLife
Your welcome. Look at post 102 in that thread and ya will see one in Mississippi :)

After watching that video you provided; the one I saw looked just like that and going about the same speed. Crazy. I am usually the most skeptical person in the world. I am also an electrical engineer by trade. I usually am the one calling B.S.. But now I finally saw something that I could not explain logically. It's driving me nuts! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
(Posted In Other Threads)

Hello pilots,

I was wondering if any of you ever caught any strange objects on camera during flight. I few weeks ago I took some daytime footage and didn't notice the unidentified object while I was flying.

In my post work with Adobe, one small section of footage shows a small, maybe softball sized, silverish/white orb come screaming under my drone. From my time in the Navy (retired); I know that thing was doing about 700 mph! I have good footage but didn't want to share it with the masses until I talked to some other drone pilots about the matter. It really scares the crap outta me.

I saw some pretty hush-hush stuff in the Navy but IMHO... THAT WAS NOT HUMAN TECH !!

Anyone???
Well, now I'm really curious to see your footage since recently we have seen a lot of weird things in the skies. Please, share with us.

Since my earlier post. I have found similar "sightings" on YT.
The one in this video was exactly like the one I saw. Uploading and providing link later today.
That looks like some kind of bird... I don't see it as strange.

Yeah, that was strange! In my younger days I was skeptical about UFO's especially after almost everyone now carries a video camera but that video is changing my mind somewhat. Whatever it was is really unusual. It looked to be smaller than what one would think was military unless it was a drone. How far are you from a military base? Please keep us updated on this!!!
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

Well, now I'm really curious to see your footage since recently we have seen a lot of weird things in the skies. Please, share with us.
i will post a link in a few hours...@ work right now. I have a really clean shot of it. I will just post the raw video. Maybe someone who is better at Adobe Premiere than I am can make it look better. I was shooting 60fps at the time so slomo should be ok. I suck at editing...still learning.

Just for information :-

The bird with the greatest airspeed velocity is the Peregrine falcon, able to exceed 320 km/h (200 mph) in its hunting dives.

Wings might be closed in the dive.

Food for thought
Not a Falcon in a stoop dive, trajectory appears parallel to the terrain. Knowing time and distance perhaps using Google Earth and flight data might yield an approx. velocity. I have seen footage of a similar objects from other sources. I remain open on the subject...

There's some footage in this thread if you look through it .
UFO Sighting From My Phantom?
I just upload this video.
YT is still rendering to 4K. It takes a while. I didn' have time to edit to a smaller file. Object can be seen (briefly, speed) @ 2:09 on the left side. Sorry that I suck at this but I am very new to drones and video editing. My apologies.

Reactions: trevornewkirk
THAT's not a UFO!

THIS is a UFO!

(Apologies to old timers who've seen this one too many times already!)

I just upload this video.
YT is still rendering to 4K. It takes a while. I didn' have time to edit to a smaller file. Object can be seen (briefly, speed) @ 2:09 on the left side. Sorry that I suck at this but I am very new to drones and video editing. My apologies.
I check and check the video few times and don't see anything strange.

I have seen unidentifed: flying, swimming, and crawling things.
Why is this notable?

I have seen unidentifed: flying, swimming, and crawling things.
Why is this notable?

You have to look closely from 2:08 - 2:11 on the left side. Very fast. I was reluctant to upload because I didn't want to hear all the BS. It's there. For any serious video editors out there. I would appreciate a nice clear edit of that section of footage. I am very curious about it. Thank You in advance.

Yeah, that was strange! In my younger days I was skeptical about UFO's especially after almost everyone now carries a video camera but that video is changing my mind somewhat. Whatever it was is really unusual. It looked to be smaller than what one would think was military unless it was a drone. How far are you from a military base? Please keep us updated on this!!!
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

No bases close to me. I thought about that though. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik