DJI Phantom 7...First Look!

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
We at sUAVe Imagery would like to share with you a ground breaking introduction! Phantom 7! Please feel free to inquire how you can get ahead of the competition with one of these.

Complete control and command. Not yet approved for passenger carry, but coming soon! Enjoy!
10acac900342fe656deeec4c63f234d4.jpg

Last edited:
@deltamike...the camera and gimbal are optional accessories that can be added once you place your order. Thanks for the inquiry.

@Neon Euc, we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the unit you received. Unfortunately, we are only authorized to do a major repair once a year under warranty. You can send us the unit back in 2018, or you can buy new parts and we will send them to you to assemble. Thanks, fly on!!!

@Mxh666...unfortunately the radius for uninterrupted video is only 100m...after that you're on your own. The return to home option is included and should only be used where there are no buildings, people, animals, cars or trees. Basically, in a desert. Fly on!

@deltamike...I apologize for not answering your question about the back pack. We do offer a portable carry case for the unit if you need one.
2e3baca77159226883abe8e65d50e8aa.jpg

Will I be able to get the "Fly More" package deal with that at this time. I would also be interested in the "Refresh" if available as well!

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
@deltamike...I apologize for not answering your question about the back pack. We do offer a portable carry case for the unit if you need one.

Hello UAV Imagery,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Thats great service. Please advise if it comes with carry straps.

I am travelling to the Outer Hebrides in a week, in a Fokker F27. Please advise if it will travel as cabin baggage or hold baggage.

They are little Fokkers.

Regards

Deltamike

Hey Deltamike.. Did you fly that little Fokker over my house yesterday?
I waved to ya..

Lmfao, good one!
Better remember to remove those prop restraints before touching off with that sucker. I don't think the "Care Refresh" will cover much more than cleaning the bugs off the windshield of this sucker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen