DJI Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hi all, just found this site so thought I would sign up as I have now saved up and purchased a phantom 4. I have been out and flown it a few times and am very impressed with it. Still getting to grips with then settings.
I haven't flown it in atti mode yet. Was wondering if anyone could give me some advise on what it will do in this mode? Thanks in advance for any replies Darren.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

When in ATTI mode, your Phantom will drift with the wind instead of hover in place.

Welcome to the forum Darren .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

When in ATTI mode, your Phantom will drift with the wind instead of hover in place.
Thanks msinger. Will it keep altitude or fall from the skies? I have a palm sized drone that I fly around the house and you can not let go of the sticks or it will drop like a stone.

Welcome to the forum Darren .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thank you, dirkclod , feeling welcome already

In ATTI it keeps altitude just fine. It also flies super fast. But GPS is turned off so wind or even a slight breeze will cause it to drift.

You should read the manual at least twice. It can be found at dji.com.

Welcome to the site!

Will it keep altitude or fall from the skies?
It will fly like it's in P mode. The only difference is that it will drift horizontally with the wind. Give it a try above all obstacles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West