DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS V2-0 DRONE Camera 4K @ $800 USD

Reaction score
DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS V2-0 DRONE Camera 4K 20MP - $800 USD

Am selling the drone at lower price because am relocated to country that drone is not allow to be fly.

BRAND NEW - NEVER USED

DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO + V2.0

PRICE : $800 USD

Brand: DJI

Model: Phantom 4 PRO+ V2.0

Camera Integration: Camera Included Maximum

Flight Time: Approximately 30 minutes

Type: Ready to Fly Drone

REASON FOR SALE
===============

Am selling it because of relocation to another country that drone is not allow.

Contact me by email :
[email protected]

Attachments

• Dji-2.jpg
    Dji-2.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 448
  • Dji-4.jpg
    Dji-4.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 492
  • Dji-1.jpg
    Dji-1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 446
Here is the email reply I received when i asked if they took paypal...and if it was for real...
Seems to good to be true..... :)

Hello,

The Drone is for real because is brand new with complete accessories and warranty.

We dont accept paypal.

We accept 50% payment half first so we can pay shipping fee to ship and deliver the phantom 4 pro to your house door step safely without any delay and when you get the drone at your door step you promise to send the rest balance half payment.

We assure you safety delivery at your door step without any delay and we send you tracking details so you can track the shipment online till delivery to your door step.

Do reply back with your Name,address and phone number so we can start packing it for you ready for shipment.

Thanks

Here is the email reply I received when i asked if they took paypal...and if it was for real...
Seems to good to be true..... :)

Hello,

The Drone is for real because is brand new with complete accessories and warranty.

We dont accept paypal.

We accept 50% payment half first so we can pay shipping fee to ship and deliver the phantom 4 pro to your house door step safely without any delay and when you get the drone at your door step you promise to send the rest balance half payment.

We assure you safety delivery at your door step without any delay and we send you tracking details so you can track the shipment online till delivery to your door step.

Do reply back with your Name,address and phone number so we can start packing it for you ready for shipment.

Thanks
Hi,
respect is reciprocal that is why i tell you the payment method i want, am not forcing you to buy it,

please mind what you say and i have told you am selling the drone because am relocating as an expatriate

no offense was intended...just unusual to want 50% up front, you deliver, and accept my promise to pay the balance...

ok...how about this?
$825 and I will pay you via paypal? the extra $25 should cover your PayPal fee...we both win!!

Sounds super shady if they don’t take PayPal which is literally the only thing to save your *** and a purchase.never herd half down ever! This person needs to be reported!

Reactions: RW8888
Darn. Money is burning a hole in the pocket. Getting spray bottle out now. So much for a respectful answer to my offer.

I’m looking to possibly sell my phantom 4 Pro to buy a Mavic 2 but not for this low. Ha. Been a member for a while. I’m just pondering it so I’ll probably put my own listing out there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers