DJI Phantom 3 VS Great Dane

Reaction score
So the usual thing happens, I pull out the bird and then I am surrounded by 25-90 year old kids, and I pretty much spend the time answering questions. Today I was flying, when I realised this kid was staring up at me not saying a word. So I knelt down to show him, while I was showing him, I was not paying attention to my surroundings... yip I know... suddenly this MASSIVE Great Dane came up from behind and attacked the P3. No idea how he did not get it, everyone said it was CLOSE. Fortunately, I throttled up just in time, by fluke I pushed the C1 button, set to control the camera angle, so it shows the HORSE running away again.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
THANKS :) I am in South Africa for 6 months before heading back to UK. Yes it is stunning, Cape Town South Africa.

Reactions: bobmyers
On a 1 to 10 scale of really great videos, you get an 11.

I love it... your face... the outcome. Couldn't have been any better.

Thanks for sharing. :D:D:D:D:D

EDIT:
And you gotta love the Great Dane, all he/she was thinking "There's an alien, I gotta get it before it gets that child". LOL, must love dogs.

That's probably the best aerial video I've seen aside from the fireworks vid from last summer. The zoom-in on your reaction is priceless. Nice work!

You should be an actor. Nice reactions. I once had a dog unexpectedly run up to my quad when it was on the ground, idling. I know we might worry about damage to a quad from such an animal, but if a dog tried to pick up a quad with the props spinning it would be very messy. All the quad would need would be a wipe down and it would be fine:D. Not true for the animal. In my case I did not have the opportunity to take off (it might have made things worse), I just screamed at the dog instead which luckily startled it enough to make it scamper off.:eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic