DJI Phantom 3 Professional $550.00 (DJI Refurbished Unit)

Just ordered this bird yesterday. I looked long and hard for a P3P on Craigslist, wanted extra battery and case but I also wanted to return it if it has problems. Could not pass up this price. I'll get an extra battery later. Thought about the Mavic but this is too good to ignore. Will receive about April 10th.
Will post results after first flight. Hoping for the best. Yeehaa!

Reactions: HWCM
to those who have gotten one or ordered, can you let us know what motors come, and what model on the RC?

upload_2017-3-31_8-50-38.png

How come? Problem with some motors?

Price just jumped to $700? WTF?

How come? Problem with some motors?
no, they are just a tad different, theory is that the new motors are more efficient, but the old motors can carry more weight without motor speed errors. for some of us long distance fliers, old motors aircraft = old firmware = advantages to long distance flights.

Reactions: KCadby
Nice Evo!

Reactions: Digdat0
Here's my Motor along with the Quote from DJI Store about P3P Reburb...
And I just blew out that lint that was in there lol (bottom side of motor)...

"The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 comes in two versions, each with a different type of motors (2312 and 2312A) with equal performance. We will ship the different versions of the refurbished Phantom 3 randomly."
P3P_Motor.jpg

Reactions: Digdat0
Here's my Motor along with the Quote from DJI Store about P3P Reburb...
And I just blew out that lint that was in there lol (bottom side of motor)...

"The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 comes in two versions, each with a different type of motors (2312 and 2312A) with equal performance. We will ship the different versions of the refurbished Phantom 3 randomly."View attachment 79538
cool, thanks for posting up!

I am so pissed. I have no idea why they jacked the price up right before they sell out?

How?I called about my p3p and asked, they said they ship at random. How did you find out?Thanks
I emailed them before the item was shipped and asked if they knew what motor version I was being shipped. They responded saying they had shipped me the one with the newer motors.

I picked mine up on black Friday sale from the same seller. $549 and was shipped by DroneNerds out of Florida. I've had zero issues, in fact it looked brand new. I assume a lot of them might be "buyers remorse" returns as quads were the #1 returned item last year. Anyways it is a fantastic quad, I've spent hundreds on cases, batteries and other tweaks. It's a great little hobby but definitely needs to be taken seriously. A few bad apples have sure made flying in Canada suck.

Canadian recreational drone users have basically been grounded

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94