DJI Phantom 3 Pro, IPhone 6Plus does not stay connected to camera

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Pro, IPhone 6Plus does not stay connected to camera, but my IPhone 6 does. I don't understand why this would be, I have tested it several times, but still have the same problem. I can fly the drone with no problems, the map stays connected and shows where I am going, but the camera will connect for 30 to 60 secs and lose connection. When I connect my IPhone 6 the problem goes away. The easy thing is to say just don't use the IPhone 6Pluse, but all and all it still is a problem I would like to figure out.

Could this possible be an IOS problem. IPhone 6 Plus is 10.3, IPhone 6 is iOS 10.2

Thanks,

What exactly do you see on your iPhone 6 Plus when it does not stay connected?

I use an iPhone 6+ 10.2.1 ( haven't seen 10.3) with my P4 with no issues although the most recent update wiped out my phone contact list. It's not a cable issue and you're running go version 3.1.5?

I see the camera view and then it loses signal. I don't see how it could be the phone but it is. When I was writing the post the IOS clicked in my head. Think that has to be the problem but not sure. Didn't know if anyone has seen something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Don't think it is a cable issue. Run same cable both phones.

Maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling the app? Nothing else running in the background? Auto update for the apps turned off? Just throwing it out there. Not sure why you would be running a later version of iOS than me, maybe a regional thing.

Tried deleting the app didn't work. Thanks for the advice. I am hoping that it is the IOS.

Weird, are the camera settings the same on both devices. Looks like you are stuck with the other phone for now, unless there in something in the latest iOS that is interfering with it.

Try restarting your iPhone 6 Plus. If that does not resolve the issue, try reinstalling DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj