DJI Phantom 3 PRO DJI Camera Gimbal lock & lens cover

Reaction score
Hello Dear Phantom friends!

We all can see the camera will damage quickly if it bounces in it's end-stops all the time so that's why I designed these:

DJI Phantom 3 PRO DJI Camera Gimbal lock & lens cover
Locks your Camera/Gimbal to your landing gear protecting the lens as well. Great protection from damage when traveling & storage.

High precision and durable 3D-print
Every part is custom made to order and fitted on a Phantom 3 pro camera to check it's exact fitting
Only fit's to the new DJI Phantom 3 Drone

I make and sell them for $14,99 from Germany but have to calculate shipment to whatever country it should be shipped to.

Allthough the product fits perfectly no liability for damage that occurs using the item
Anyone let me know if interested

BEST REGARDS AND HAPPY FLYING

Attachments

• Gimbal-lock-1.jpg
    Gimbal-lock-1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 2,190
  • Gimbal-lock-2.jpg
    Gimbal-lock-2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 6,899
That's pretty cool. But i think you need fix the protruding leg clamp so it can fit into the case or backpack.

That's pretty cool. But i think you need fix the protruding leg clamp so it can fit into the case or backpack.

I don't have a backpack or case yet but I see your point. It is easy to print without the protruding part. The idea is to use it for easy snap on and off the landing gear. I made a hole in the protruding part to attach a 'remove before fligt' label. I can print either with or without but it I will think of a redesign. Thanks for the input

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj