DJI Phantom 3 Pro - Camera crash Issue

Reaction score
Hi the Expert
My Camera has been crashed ( landing ) and some of the suspension balance element has been broken as well ( white ). I saw a lot of video of some small parts that has been replaced in the camera mecanism which resolved their camera issues... but i need to understand somthing before .
1. If a camera has a crash and its related to the grimble , is the camera supposed to power on and to show at least something in the screen ? or the camera depends absolutly on the grimble status ?
2. How to know if the camera is also dead or it s only the grimble ?

here is why i ask this .

see video of symptoms and signs of the issue I have ( seems to be physical + Gimbal Shake Error in the App + But I Can fly with nothing in my screen ( no video )

Thanks a lot

Reaction score
This is not Phantom 4k. You ill get confusing messages by posting here.

For P3X, you may want to look on the conceptual schematic here:

If Ambarella works, you should see green light when SD-card is in the slot.

At first look, your issue looks like a broken magnet in one of arm motors. Replace it, or glue it if you really like having adventures.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Reaction score
Hi
First , i want just to clarify that my drone is a phantom 3 4k which means i m in the right category of posting ( mentionned Phantom 3 )
for The Shematic seems to be like a chineese language for me LOL but What I can tell you now is that there is no Green light when I put an SD card in the Ambrella.
Another thing , The movment of the camera in the video i shared has been resolved because it was only the wires behind the lens of the camera that did t let the camera moves properly ..
Now if you do not mind just to tell me if i still have no video .... is that means that it's something in the grimble or just the camera ( any way to check it )
Thanks again for your previous quick answer by the way

Reactions: David_Cambridge
Reaction score
First , i want just to clarify that my drone is a phantom 3 4k which means i m in the right category of posting ( mentionned Phantom 3 )
You are in correct category now, because your post was moved.

Now if you do not mind just to tell me if i still have no video .... is that means that it's something in the grimble or just the camera ( any way to check it )
How exactly do you separate gimbal from camera in Phantom 3?

I don't mean it's impossible, you can separate it, at least in the understanding of how this works. I just doubt you can do it, without understanding schematics.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68rs