dji phantom 3 advanced firmware

Reaction score
my p3adv the controller is linked to the drone all green lights can fly without app/phone....but when i turn on app it says weak signal and in small yellow writing strong interference.i have tried updating firmware on drone it says aborted because latest firmware success then ive tried updating controller via lead from drone that will not update lights don't go blue after a minute.tried memory stick in back of r/c and tried memory card in stick in back of r/c still not upating no blue light.....the app says latest firmware but won't connect to camera.tried everything...tried uninstalling app no difference any help please ......pulling what little hair i got left out lol .i live Burton on Trent UK.. Know dji repair shops or software genius any video links to solve would help i have watched loads no help please forum help so stressed....

my p3adv the controller is linked to the drone all green lights can fly without app/phone....but when i turn on app it says weak signal and in small yellow writing strong interference.i have tried updating firmware on drone it says aborted because latest firmware success then ive tried updating controller via lead from drone that will not update lights don't go blue after a minute.tried memory stick in back of r/c and tried memory card in stick in back of r/c still not upating no blue light.....the app says latest firmware but won't connect to camera.tried everything...tried uninstalling app no difference any help please ......pulling what little hair i got left out lol .i live Burton on Trent UK.. Know dji repair shops or software genius any video links to solve would help i have watched loads no help please forum help so stressed....
Give rc linking a go,might reastablish better conection again,,,

OK have to ask ,,why won't it let app conect,,can you post a picture of what you see please

I have tried an iPad another phone I'll show you a couple of photos I have got I will upload more later when I get home from work when I try and connect
Screenshot_20190520-074308.jpeg
Screenshot_20190520-074226.jpeg

Your not alone on this,I just read 3 pages of same thing with no fix,,,mayby somehow usb configuration has changed on your device after update,might pay to look here because it's not recognized when plugged in

Reactions: LLoyd Stone
I might run all updates again but because software is already updated they don't think it will let me do the firmware again it's a real conundrum doesn't seem to recognise any USB I put in the controller can't get the App up but anything I press or touch doesn't let me use it the controller and drone are linked. Can control gimbal with remote that's it app won't let me in can fly without phone I'm not sure whether return home would still work any ideas

The hammer,,na serious Um this procedure helps apparently helps a firmware update (rc light turns blue),,I did post this today but delete cause I thought it not it but try it,still not sure that's the issue but worth a try
Screenshot_20190513-110922.jpg

no look.... i am going to try my sons i phone at the weekend get him to log on as new flyer so settings are not saved if i log in ......can't thing of anything else no firmware on app when i download...

That happened to me after I updated both RC and AC on my P3A. I even replaced USB board and that didn't work. I ended up buying new one on eBay. Has worked fine since. It was going to cost the same or maybe little more to send for repair. Hope you get it figured out.

What did you buy on eBay and it has worked fine since can you be more specific
Had to buy new controller. I could still start the P3A with the old one and I could control the gimbal but no video feed. So far have had no problem with the video feed using new controller. Sorry for being so vague.

could you start the motors and fly with your old controller i can.Its just my app doesen't seem to have any firmware on it. I can move gimbal and fly just wondered if yours was same about app and flying please reply my helpful friend...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31