DJI Phantom 2, video transmitter, gimbal, controller, screen, gopro - parts

Reaction score
Selling my DJI Phantom 2.
haven't used it in over 5 years - since i accidentally flew it into the pool. I replaced the ESC boards and motors, and it powers up (see video) and props spin, but it doesn't take off - the one prop spins much slower than the other 3, so it just crashes

Gopro doesn't power on, since it was submerged
Gimbal doesn't work anymore since submerged either

Selling for parts only. Surely someone here can benefit from this stuff.

Comes with 3 batteries that charge and work just fine. Charger works great too. And lots of antennas etc as seen in the picture

Long before Phantoms came with onboard cameras, the way to get video feed was to install a video transmitter and mount a screen, with a 3d printed mount.

Has the mini IOSD device inside it as you can see in the pics.

I've attached a ZIP file which has the video of it powering up and starting.

Make me an offer

Attachments

• 20211108_123516.jpg
    20211108_123516.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 154
  • 20211108_123616.jpg
    20211108_123616.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 163
  • 20211108_123622.jpg
    20211108_123622.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 156
  • 20211108_123630.jpg
    20211108_123630.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
  • 20211108_123639.jpg
    20211108_123639.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 20211108_123644.jpg
    20211108_123644.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 153
  • 20211108_124029.jpg
    20211108_124029.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 153
  • 20211108_124037.jpg
    20211108_124037.jpg
    825 KB · Views: 155
  • 20211108_124047.jpg
    20211108_124047.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 20211108_123835.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 145
haven't used it in over 5 years - since i accidentally flew it into the pool. I replaced the ESC boards and motors, and it powers up (see video) and props spin, but it doesn't take off - the one prop spins much slower than the other 3, so it just crashes

Comes with 3 batteries that charge and work just fine. Charger works great too. And lots of antennas etc as seen in the picture

Long before Phantoms came with onboard cameras, the way to get video feed was to install a video transmitter and mount a screen, with a 3d printed mount.

Make me an offer
The reason why it's not taking off because you did not connect to satellite to not spin it to connect it to satellites

Make me an offer
I may be interested in the batteries and charger. Email me [email protected] if those items are still available

The reason why it's not taking off because you did not connect to satellite to not spin it to connect it to satellites
Im in Utah how far away would the package come from?
west Valley utah

Make me an offer
Hard time getting arround in here I have 2 P2 and need a video card and could use the parts as spairs would you let me know where it is comming from or text me 801-673-1662

Make me an offer
i offer $50

Make me an offer
I may be interested in the batteries and charger. Email me [email protected] if those items are still available

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic