Dji p3s not linking to remote

Dji p3s not linking to remote and keeps blinking green

• try relinking

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • buy new gimbal motherboard

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello guys! Yesterday I bought broken phantom 3 standard. And today i saw that black wire that needs to be connected to gimbal at the connection point is broken.(I`ll upload picture). and when I turn on the drone the linking button on the drone blinks green. And i tried to relink controller to the drone in both ways but it doesnt work. What should i do? Can somebody help me?
IMG_20180802_105755.jpg
IMG_20180802_105842.jpg

Hello guys! Yesterday I bought broken phantom 3 standard. And today i saw that black wire that needs to be connected to gimbal at the connection point is broken.(I`ll upload picture). and when I turn on the drone the linking button on the drone blinks green. And i tried to relink controller to the drone in both ways but it doesnt work. What should i do? Can somebody help me? View attachment 101972 View attachment 101974
What colour your remote lights,here a couple pics,,to me looks like gold plug complete,might have come unplugged
Screenshot_20180802-203930.jpg
20180802_202925.jpg

OR can you see it broken,,,,I just look at mine ,yes yours broken,if plug missing from board,,,new board unless real good at soldering,,,,black wire is 2,4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
When i turn on drone and remote the light on remote is solid red. And how i can check if gold plug is unplugged? Thanks for answer.

I`m not able to connect the black wire to gimbal because where it needs to be connected the part on gimbal is broken. What can i do? can i just buy that smaal piece and replace it or i need to buy whole gimbal motherbord?

And if i fix that thing after that is there a possibility that the drone will link with remote?

Have you got your wifi on device set up,has it found the phantom,,how you trying to link it like this or can you open app and do it,,
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Yes the wifi works and i can open the app but the app doesnt show anything about the drone. And the remote isnt connected to drone. And the linking doesnt work at all. When i tur on the drone gimbal doesnt work just light blinks on gimbal. and on drone where the linking button is it just blinks green

Just a thought on the red light on remote,because it can't conect with that broken 2,4 anttena, my remote light stays red till wifi conects with it so could already be linked,what colour your rear drone lights flash, have you got sd card in gimble

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Just a thought on the red light on remote,because it can't conect with that broken 2,4 anttena, my remote light stays red till wifi conects with it so could already be linked,what colour your rear drone lights flash, have you got sd card in gimble
Rear drone lights flash yellow and i dont have sd in gimbal. And i also have one working p3s

Rear drone lights flash yellow and i dont have sd in gimbal. And i also have one working p3s
Probly yellow being inside,no gps,,try sd card in camera , no card can make it flash aswell,,,,no can't buy just bit of board,it has to be a new one sorry to say,,

Probly yellow being inside,no gps,,try sd card in camera , no card can make it flash aswell,,,,no can't buy just bit of board,it has to be a new one sorry to say,,
And how expensive is that board? And can i buy one from amazon, ebay, aliexpress, etc

And what happends if i remove the camera and gimbal? will the drone work or not? And if not then how can i make it to fly without camera?

And what happends if i remove the camera and gimbal? will the drone work or not? And if not then how can i make it to fly without camera?
Wow I got a fright reading this,hunt for a used one,,yes have read some have removed camera ,you got to take apart anyway so take it off and try,,I keep my eyes open for cheap parts unless you find one
Screenshot_20180802-212418.jpg
Screenshot_20180802-211930.jpg
,forgot,,it should work like your other drone when not conect to wifi,,should still start unless it can't be linked,which it might already be,,,,just realize top one for se drone so forget that one..........

And what exactly i need to remove to be able to fly without camera? And what if i buy used board and try it and if it doesnt work then just replace missing plug on my board?

Wow I got a fright reading this,hunt for a used one,,yes have read some have removed camera ,you got to take apart anyway so take it off and try,,I keep my eyes open for cheap parts unless you find oneView attachment 101980 View attachment 101981,forgot,,it should work like your other drone when not conect to wifi,,should still start unless it can't be linked,which it might already be,,,,just realize top one for se drone so forget that one..........
I tried to connect gimbal to the drone. I connected everything but expect black wire because plug for that wire is broken. And i turned on the drone and controller entered dji go. Camera live view was working but gimbal wasnt working. and also app just showed that rc sinal week. Is it good or bad? And what hapends if i just instal to the drone my working drone gimbal and then link to controller. And after that just remove gimbal and fly without it? Will it work?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl