Dji p3 advanced not connecting to my phone

Reaction score
So I got my dji p3 advanced today and did the firmware update on the drone. I went to do it on the controller and it didn't work. I decided I would do it from the app. I went to connect it and it never connects. The drone is connected to the rc but not to the go app.

I researched and figured out some solutions but none of them work. I heard that some phones may not work well so is it possible that my phone does not work well for my drone.
If so could u share a cheap phone or tablet rhat will work good. or share some other things i could try to get the drone working

Update: I'm using android on the LG style 2 plus

Borrow someone's iPhone and try.

This is only to check. I'm saying this as there are so many android versions and we don't know if it's a device problem or something else.

So I got my dji p3 advanced today and did the firmware update on the drone. I went to do it on the controller and it didn't work. I decided I would do it from the app. I went to connect it and it never connects. The drone is connected to the rc but not to the go app.

I researched and figured out some solutions but none of them work. I heard that some phones may not work well so is it possible that my phone does not work well for my drone.
If so could u share a cheap phone or tablet rhat will work good. or share some other things i could try to get the drone working

Update: I'm using android on the LG style 2 plus
Haven't updated for a while, but for earlier versions of go, I used a ZTE Malvern that worked fine. It's an ATT phone, but I never even put a SIM card in it. Got it at Best Buy for $39! Used it to do the original log in and registration of my P3As.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl