DJI or Any Dashware Gauges ?

Reaction score
Seems like all the sites are dead that use to host dashware gauges...

Looking for some cool gauges i can use for my DJI Phantom 3 ...

Any suggestions?

Yes, Grabbed that one,
First Flight Video with Flight Data, Took hours and hours to get to work, but managed to finally get a working Video!

Reactions: 120CCPM
Seems like all the sites are dead that use to host dashware gauges...

Looking for some cool gauges i can use for my DJI Phantom 3 ...

Any suggestions?

Dashware is alive and well. New version just released for Windows 10. I just installed yesterday.

I found it doesn't like video without an audio track when exporting. Since the camera does not record audio, you will want to import into some kind of video editing software and then export as a new movie file. It should include the audio track even though it's empty.

I then use Litchi/Airdata to upload my DJI flight log. The site offers a download of the CSV file you will need.

Sorry i should clarify, seems like all the links are dead, I actually finally got dashware to work correctly... spent hours trying so but it finally works lol.
I've seen all sorts of links for gauges and what not but they all seem to be dead...
What software do you use to add the audio? I started out with the Windows Movie Maker, but that ends up not working when you create the video, so then i tried adobe premier but i really dont want to pay for it when my trial is up....

Any suggestions?

Sorry i should clarify, seems like all the links are dead, I actually finally got dashware to work correctly... spent hours trying so but it finally works lol.
I've seen all sorts of links for gauges and what not but they all seem to be dead...
What software do you use to add the audio? I started out with the Windows Movie Maker, but that ends up not working when you create the video, so then i tried adobe premier but i really dont want to pay for it when my trial is up....

Any suggestions?

Davinci Resolve is free

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl